Thursday, March 10, 2016

Bottle of vine


For the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which went out early in the morning to hire labourers into his vineyard
Matthew 20:1
When I was doing this photo I did not yet know that it will become key evidence in the Smolensk case. I did it with honest intention but somebody took it and made a biggest crime in the Polish history. Blaming of course me.

I found this bottle of vine in the sack together with other alcohols. It was before Silvester and somebody has drop it next to my boat where I was spending nights in Amsterdam. I had taken them thinking it is nice gift from somebody who wanted to stay anonymous.

I had taken this bottle to make a photo for Melanie. Inviting her to drink it together with me. We had split up but was still thinking of her. I was reliving this, as much, as my grandfather with Czeslawa Okinska. Bottle of vine was a nice idea, I though.

The problem is that Amanda's storm division had a better idea what to do with that bottle.  Smashed over her head. Killing her.

This photo has suited perfectly for their plan. In reality it was just one of stops in the Malta's script which they execute almost each generation.

Now they say it is a key evidence in this Smolensk case. The vine has become an unofficial symbol of it. They are spreading it in the corridors blaming me for something I did not. They was spreding it also in that time and many has picked up this bottle. Picked it up and landed straight into Anvers. Jewish Anvers.

It's centauries old Malta 'tradition' and I have some other photos. Much older that this. I will show You later. Now when they are holding their monthly Smolensk mass, I am remebering my grandfather lover while listening to old anthem of Nazi Party - Horst Wessel Lied. And realy want to depart from this planet. Forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Support Kabbalah and visit our Sponsor!